CU's PREP TRACK Data
One of the main reasons students love CU is it gives them exactly what they need to study and results are immediate! Knowledge grows, and from the data below, its clear to see!
PRE - and POST-Test Data
- From the data shown below, we can confidently report CU is meeting the goal of building students' knowledge!
- Bar charts in the left column indicate prior to going through CU's lessons and activities, very few students have the ability to earn high scores on the questions covering the related instructional area.
- Bar charts in the right column clearly show a boom in the number of students who are able to earn a high score on the post-test after going through CU's lessons and activities covering the related instructional area.
BA CORE: Business Law PRE- vs POST-Test Results
BA CORE: Communication PRE- vs POST-Test Results
BA CORE: Customer Relations PRE- vs POST-Test Results
MKT CORE: Pricing PRE- vs POST-Test Data
MKT CORE: Promotion PRE- vs POST-Test Data
MKT CORE: Selling PRE- vs POST-Test Data
- Within an EXAM Prep course students take a Pre-Test to test their knowledge before going through CU's activities for the related instructional area, and take a POST-test to check their growth in knowledge after going through the activities.
- The bar charts above are auto-created from a random sampling of 100's of students' scores on the Pre- and Post-Tests.
- The Pre- and Post-tests contain the same questions covering a reasonable scope of instructional area content.