These terms and conditions are for the purchase and use of CU’s Prep Track or Class Track for group enrollments.
Additionally, all these terms apply also to those individually enrolled.
Section 1. Your Initial Enrollment and Additional Fees:
- One initial chapter enrollment is required to be submitted by the lead teacher from each school. He or she will use CU’s annually updated enrollment spreadsheet to submit the names of his/her school’s students.
- Only 3 additional enrollment add-ons will be accepted for the remainder of the school year.
- For 50 students, 1 or 2 co-advisors from the school may be enrolled.
- For 75 students, up to 3 advisors from the school may be enrolled.
- For 100 or more students, up to 4 advisors from the school may be enrolled.
- Additional advisors from the purchasing school may be added for $150 each,
- Additional charges may apply for the following:
• $25 per enrollment add-on or changes exceeding 3.
• Enrolling additional students beyond the chapter level allocation of student accounts.
- No substitutions between students are allowed. (ie: If one student no longer wants to be in CU, it doesn't open the spot for another student.)
- Co-advisors may want to set up separate group accounts within CU so each may conveniently view only their students’ grades and activities. An additional $50 fee will apply to enroll each separate group for the same chapter. Use separate spreadsheets to split students.
Section 2. Your Enrollment:
- Each student and teacher account is for his/her personal use and not for any other person.
- We do not permit
- any other person using the registered sections under your name or
- access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network.
- You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- Your right to use the Site, and your username and password is not transferable or assignable.
- No generic accounts such as StudentA, Student25, Advisor, etc. are permitted.
- Users should be 13 years of age or older.
Section 3. Copyright.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Section 4. Service Marks.
"CompetitionUniversity.com" and “Competition University” are our service marks. Competition University is a registered trademark. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Section 5. Limited & Permitted Use.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, educational, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for educational, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
Section 6. Restrictions for Use.
Your use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
Section 7. Third Party Content.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites as sources which provided valuable educational content, not as advertisements. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. The linked site may contain advertising and sponsorships. We are not responsible for any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
Section 8. Accuracy and Completeness of Information.
Although a great deal of attention has been given to the development of the content on the site, we do not warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be complete or always represent current information. We reserve the right to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site at any time.
Section 9. Refund Policy.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with or are unable to use the services provided by CU, we will refund your purchase price less a $75 administrative fee. You must notify us in writing within 15 days of your students' enrollment date. Please be specific of your desire for the refund, together with the reason for the request. After 15 days following active student enrollments, no refunds will be given. No credit will be issued from year to year. You may request a refund by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Individually enrolled users who purchase enrollment directly through www.CompetitionUniversity.com may request a refund within the first 48 hours of enrolling. After that, refunds will not be granted. Individually enrolled users will not be moved from one course to another following 48 hours of enrollment.
Section 10. Acceptance of Agreement.